Hello again readers!
Guess what!? I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by BookwormwithOpinions! Besides the fact that I absolutely love her blog name, she’s a really amazing writer! I recommend you check out her Figuratively Homeless post (I loved it!).
I love being nominated for these because you get to learn more about me and I get to find new bloggers that I can share with you! Plus, it’s like a giant online game of tag!
So let’s get started with the award! Here are the rules:
•Give the link and name of the blogger who nominated you in your post. (Done)
•Give 7 facts about you. (hmmm… interesting)
•Nominate 15 new bloggers for the same award. (Fun part! I love this part!!)
Okay, easy enough!
Here are my facts:
- I have a young heart and an old soul. I truly believe I was born into the wrong generation.
- I will be graduating with a B.A. in English Literature and Religious Studies. It’s not as frightening as I thought it would be. Rather, it’s more surreal. Where did my four years go? I still remember high school like it was yesterday!
- With every fiber of my being, I detest winter. I’m literally always cold! On the warmest day, I will feel like an ice cube to the surprise of anyone who touches my hand. (Works well during the summer though!)
- However, my favorite story was and still is Hans Christian Andersen’s The Snow Queen. Yes, I’m still obsessed with Frozen even though: a) I’m graduating soon; b) It’s not accurate; c) everyone is starting to hate it now.
- My name actually means Graceful Light.
- I will never ever live in a city. They’re fun to visit but I get so drained being there. I have always lived on or near a mountain. Right now, I live in a valley but it’s not quite like being on the mountain. I try to take as many hikes as I can to make up for it though! I don’t know why but when I’m on a mountain, I feel more whole and alive and strong. Everything just becomes clear.
- I love to sing. A few of my favorite songs are Think of Me, Edelweiss, Down in the Valley, etc. However, I don’t want to share a recording of my voice so I decided to give you a song from a local band that I love! I present Reach Out by Mad Satta!
I hope you enjoyed reading this and that you found out some new things about me! I now present you with the new nominees for the Versatile Award! Drum roll please!
And, reader, I nominate you as well! If you read this post and wanted to do this but felt you couldn’t because you weren’t a nominee, then I nominate you because it’s your turn! If anyone says otherwise, direct them to me 🙂
Farewell Reader, till we meet again ❤